Customer Services & Admin Position
Location: Remote working so not location specific
Salary range: Dependant on experience & ability
Working Hours: Full time 40 hours per week. Flexible working hours can be arranged .
To help facilitate our continuing growth we are looking for an new team member to help provide our customers with the best levels of service in a fast paced business to business environment. Ideally you will have had previous experience in a similar role dealing with a variety of customer queries and inquiries from initial sales type through to solving issues and more.
The successful applicant will be working directly under the supervision of the 2 owner / director's and liaising with colleagues in the small staff team as well as our wider partner network. The role involves mainly on line communication but some telephone calls and on line meetings/
The role can be carried out on a remote working basis although there will be a requirement for occasional travel to attend certain meetings, hub visits, or events as requested.
Specific duties & responsibilities
The role is varied and will involve areas of customer service work as well as some admin duties.
- Dealing with new customer inquiries and on-boarding new customers.
- Answering, investigating & resolving customer queries, issues, & complaints.
- Liaising with our hub warehouse partners and other parties to answer queries.
- Performing admin duties as requested.
Skills / Experience required
Essential skills / experience
- Previous & proven experience in a customer service role
- Good writing skills.
- English as a first or fluent language.
- Ability to work under your own initiative remotely.
- Good communication skills.
- Good problem solver.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills.
- Proficient IT skills. Excel, word.
- Ability to work well with others on a remote basis.
- Good organizational skills.
Desirable skills / experience
- Any additional language/s.
- Previous experience working in a logistics, shipping or ecommerce environment
Please send your CV with any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org